For Scalp, Hair, Face, Body
No Parabens or Sodium Chloride.
One of the things I’m passionate about is health and man some of the new hairstyles and diets have us taking a major hit in areas! I created this product as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. Great under wigs, extensions, natural hair, beards, under makeup, makeup brushes, itchy scalps, acne and more! Excellent for Men, Women and all ages!
This oil-free hydrating mist nourishes the scalp, hair, face and skin. A rich formulation of
ProVitamin B5 and sea kelp, orange peel oil, rosemary, sage, chamomile, cucumber and
aloe soothes, heals and rejuvenates while providing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and
Use any time of day for added hydration. Close eyes and spray over hair, face and body to
refresh and hydrate. For direct application to scalp or area, use the enclosed dropper.
• Witch Hazel Leaf Water: A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that
helps treat acne and blemishes with it's astringent properties while being extremely
gentle and non-drying to the skin.
• Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Special combination of high- and lowweight hyaluronic acids that expand once in the skin to provide excellent, longlasting hydration. A glycosaminoglycan capable of binding 1,800 times it's
weight in water, when applied to the skin it forms a water-binding barrier allowing
for increased moisture retention in the skin's intracellular matrix
• (Vitamin B5): An excellent humectant that adds intensive hydration to
the skin. Known to enhance the formation of new skin cells while providing healing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Ascorbyl Glucoside: An incredibly stable form of water-soluble Vitamin C that exhibits high antioxidant activity, aids in the synthesis of collagen while inhibiting the
formation of melanin and effectively protect and repairs the skin from free radical
• Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract: Extract of giant brown seaweed that is rich in
vitamins and minerals that help heal sun damage and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
• Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: A plant antioxidant with skin soothing
and moisture binding properties.
• Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract: Antioxidant that helps rejuvenate and tone the
• Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract & Oil: Wonderful skin antioxidant
that helps stimulate circulation and promotes a more even skin tone. Also has antiinflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
• Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil: Concentration of Vitamin C work as an
antioxidant to protect and repair skin from UV radiation while bringing astringent
and anti-inflammatory properties. Also increases circulation and cell hydration
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria/German Chamomile) Flower Extract: Chamomile
extract that is used to calm and sooth the skin while adding antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties.
• Allantoin: Plant extract, derived from comfrey leaves, that has anti-inflammatory,
anti-irritant and soothing properties
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Wonderful water-binding agent for the skin due to it's
polysaccharide and sterol content. Penetrates the skin to supply moisture directly
to the tissues for hydration boost. Also shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
• Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract: Firms and refreshes the skin while promoting healing. RIch in minerals that help rebuild tissue while possessing antibacterial
and anti-inflammatory properties.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Alcohol, PEG-6 Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange)
Peel Oil, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.